Friday, 6 May 2011

Just Pondering.....

So, what to give a lick of paint to first? I've put together some crossbowmen, some pike and a command group. All they need is priming and undercoating and then I'm ready to go.

I quite fancy a stand of crossbows first but the 'romanticism' of the pike and the command do beckon!

Well, within the next few days I'll have a few mini's to show intermingled with a bit of military history to boot.

In the mean time, here's Schiiling's depiction of the Battle of Grandson:


Don't forget that you can enlarge the image by clicking on it.

Darrell.

4 comments:

  1. So that's where they get all the info on Swiss flags. I vote crossbowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for a pike bloc Darrell - it's quintessentially Swiss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, go for pike - they're fairly straightforward to paint, there are a lot of fiddly annoying bits on the crossbows so I'm putting them off for as long as I can!

    ReplyDelete