Friday, 10 February 2012

Latest Perry Releases!

Wow! I've been out of action for the past six or seven months but two somewhat assiduous twins have certainly not been so idol!! There is now just so much scope for conversions and vignettes that it's all getting a little too much!




















And that's not to mention these beautifull looking mounted men-at-arms which would serve very well as the Burgundian Nobility or Charles the Bold's Italian Ordonnance Men-at-Arms due to the Perry's supplying armours of both German and Milanese types! i think it said on TMP that they might be out for Salute, if not sometime soon after.










Looks like I've got some serious work ahead of me :O)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Darrell

    Realy love all the "Extras" that the Perrys make. Will give our gaming tables a feel of "live"

    I ordered the 2 large waggon set some day ago, gor a replay yesterday:

    "Your order has been updated to the following status. New status: Awaiting new stock" :(

    Seems like I have to wait for my baggage train to arrive...

    Best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to make a Perry order but I'm trying to limit the damage.... thing is EVERYTHING they've done for the WoR/EA ranges is usefull and lends itself to vignettes and conversions!

    Lord keep me from myself :O))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to double check to make sure it was actually you posting! Glad your back mate and really looking forward to seeing where you take this!:-)

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back buddy, looking forward to the latest off your painting desk.

    All the best

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete