Friday, 2 March 2012

A Warwick! A Warwick!

A few years ago I payed a visit, one amongst many over the years, to Warwick Castle with a camera and took quite a few pics. although shortly after taking the snaps I published many of these pics on the Blog on my actual website Darrell Hindley Figure Painter I thought it may be a good idea to publish them all again as the atmosphere of the displays, the armours etc really give a feel for the Late 15th C. I assume that many of the folk reading this may have been to Warwick Castle but there may be some of you who haven't had the pleasure so i thought it would make sense on blog like Gewalthaufen to show them again.

If any of you hasn't visisted the castle I strongly urge you to go if you get the chance!

So, without further ado:





















































































1 comment:

  1. Stunning pictures, thanks for sharing! Hope I will get there some day:)

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete