Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Working Scale Model of a Medieval Bombard!

Hi,

I was running through the various fora and blogs, an act that i suspect like many reading this has become part of my/your daily routine , when I came across a marvellous post by a fellow Medieval fanatic named Paul.

As my title for this post so poignantly expresses Paul has modelled a working Medieval Bombard as a scale model! Truly an astounding feat!

I asked Paul if he would mind me showing the video footage and to my delight he said yes. So, here you go!

Here's a few pics of the weapon courtesy of Paul.




Paul has informed me that he has (or is) building a larger scale model too.

Darrell.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks Darrell. I could swear I was following Gewalthaufen...anyways, rectified now :-D

    ReplyDelete