Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Great New from The Assault Group; Early Landsknechts

Some great news from TAG. They will be releasing quite a few packs of Early Landsknechts. and lovely sculpts they are too!

There will be some command packs and Arquebusiers to follow these when they are released.

At close inspection, they do not appear to be at all as outlandish in their dress when compared to the Perry sculpted Foundry models. This is probably a fair assessment of their garb for the earlier years of the Great Italian Wars.





Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Great news, but if I astick to my plan(s) and get done what I should first, they're way down the list. Be good to see yours though! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very nice figs there - rather puts me in mind of the Perrys' old Warhammer 'Dogs of War' range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic, definitely a block of them appearing in my collection in the future. I really like the early Landsknecht style - quite different from the more puffed and slashed styles that came later. Looking forward to seeing the command and shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, they are great miniatures, if it wasn't for the St Andrews slashes in the tunics they would make excellent Swiss!

    I'll be making a purchase for certain.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete